These are the finest marine batteries I have
ever used. They have never failed me or ran down before the day
ends. I insist on the best and ACDelco gives it to me.
Walt Reynolds, B.A.S.S. Touring Pro
- Long-lasting — When you want to stay out longer …
you can! ACDelco Voyager Batteries are renowned for going on
- Engineered for fun — All ACDelco Voyager Batteries
offer deep cycling so you can stay on the water or at the
campsite even longer. Voyager Premium also features twin
terminals so you can use one set of terminals to start the
engine and the other for powering electronic accessories such
as fish-finders, ship-to-shore radios and portable appliances.
- Maintenance-free — These long-life, deep-cycle
batteries perform powerfully with absolutely no maintenance
required, including no need to ever add water.
- No surprises — For your safety and convenience, all
ACDelco Voyager Batteries display their state-of-charge,
thanks to the built-in hydrometer or "eye."
- Excellent warranties — All ACDelco Voyager
Batteries are protected by at least a 12-month free
replacement warranty and a 36-month limited warranty. Call
1-800-ACDelco for details.
- Free replacement guarantees — ACDelco Voyager
Batteries are backed by a free replacement guarantee for at
least 12 months, and some — such as the Voyager Deep-Cycle
Premium Battery — carry an 18-month free-replacement
- Remarkably durable — "Flex-rib" cases, an
ACDelco-patented design, guards against destructive effects of
vibration. Plastic-bottom grid border, enveloped negative
plates and specially cured positive paste material contribute
to Voyager's strength and long life.
- Completely rechargeable — Recharge your Voyager
Battery again and again and again for hours of recreational
- Easy to handle — Rope handles with contoured hand
grips for comfortable, convenient transport.
- Affordable — The long life of ACDelco Voyager
Batteries, guaranteed by our warranty, make them an excellent